Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Pregnancy #3: 20 Weeks

 Excuse the picture quality...I had Kyle take them late & he was also making fun of me for giggling every single time I have to take a picture.

How far along? 20 Weeks as of 5-25-17...I was 20.5 weeks in the picture but that's close enough!
Total weight gain: 8 pounds as of 5/25/17...I think the scales at the doctor's office are different because I went to two different locations between the last two appts, but close enough!
 Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity clothes, but can get away with some non-maternity shirts
Stretch marks? None.
 Sleep: I love sleep! If I don't get enough then I definitely need caffeine! Not too bad though so far.
Best moment this week: The ultrasound & finding out Baby Z is healthy so far. Let's keep it that way! It is so amazing what they can see on the ultrasound & so cool to see what they can do at just 20 weeks & inside your belly. At one point the baby looked like it was holding his/her nose!
 Miss Anything? Fun summer clothes. While I realize maternity clothes have improved over the years, I still feel like they are not that exciting.
Movement: Yes! I have yet to get the kids or Kyle to feel it.
Food cravings: Anything sweet. I feel like I have to eat constantly or my stomach is growling...eek!
 Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing
Gender: To be determined on 5/29/17!
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
 Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender even though I feel weird doing that since we didn't with Hadley & Brody. I also am looking forward to a three day Memorial weekend!
PREGNANCY COMPARISON:
Pregnancy #3

No comments:

Post a Comment